The basic processing technology of whole potato powder:The key points of its operation are described below.
(1) Selection of raw materials The quality of raw materials has a direct impact on the quality of the finished product. Different varieties of potatoes have significant differences in dry matter content, inner color, depth of bud eyes, reducing sugar content, solanin content and polyphenol oxidase content. If the dry matter content is high, the powder yield will be high; if the potato flesh is white, the finished product will have a light color; if there are many and deep buds, the yield will be low; Large, complicated process; high content of polyphenol oxidase, serious browning of semi-finished products, will lead to dark color of finished products. Therefore, the production of potato flour must use varieties with shallow bud eyes, good potato shape, white potato flesh, low reducing sugar content and low solanine content. The selected raw materials are sent into the hopper, and the raw materials are weighed through the belt conveyor, and the raw materials are selected at the same time to remove the moldy spotted potato pieces and rotten pieces.
(2) Cleaning Potatoes go through a dry cleaner to remove sand and impurities, and then are sent to a drum cleaner for cleaning.
(3) Peeling Washed potatoes are loaded into a steam peeling machine in batches, and heated for 20 seconds under a pressure of 5mpa to 6mpa to make blisters on the surface of the potatoes, and then rinse the skin with running water. Steam peeling has no strict requirements on the shape of raw materials. Steam can be evenly applied to the entire potato surface, and the skin layer with a thickness of 0.5mm to 1mm can be removed. During the peeling process, attention should be paid to prevent enzymatic browning caused by polyphenol oxidase, browning inhibitors (such as sulfites) can be added, and then rinsed with water.
(4) Sliced and peeled potatoes are cut into 8mm~10mm slices by a slicer (too thin potato chips will affect the flavor of the finished product, and the loss of dry matter will also increase), and attention should be paid to prevent enzymatic browning during the slicing process .
(5) Precooking and cooking The purpose of grain breaking and cooking is to ripen the potatoes to fix the starch chains. First pre-cooked at 68°C for 15 minutes, then steamed at 100°C for 15-20 minutes; then cut the cooked potatoes into small particles in a blender with a particle size of 0.15mm-0.25mm.
(6) Adjust the temperature of the potato granules in the fluidized bed at a temperature of 60°C to 80°C until the aging of the starch is completed. Try to reduce the free starch to 1.5% to 2.0% to maintain the original flavor and taste of the product.
(7) Drying and screening The adjusted potato granules are dried in a fluidized drying bed, the drying temperature is 140°C at the inlet, 60°C at the outlet, and the moisture is controlled at 6% to 8%; after the material is screened by a sieving machine, the The finished product is sent to the finished product room for storage, and the material that does not meet the particle size requirements is transported to the mixer through the pipeline for repeated processing.
(8) Packaging After the potato powder in the finished product room is packed by an automatic packaging machine, the finished product is sent to the finished product inventory for sale or made into a series of products.
With whole powder as raw material, scientifically formulated and added with corresponding nutrients, it can be made into convenient food with full nutrition, variety and flavor, such as snow flake breakfast porridge, meat rolls, biscuits, milk potato powder, meat pie, meatballs , dumplings, crispy magic slices, etc., can also be used as "additives" to make cold drinks, convenience foods, puffed foods, and various nutritious foods for special groups (hyperlipidemia, diabetes, the elderly, women, children, etc.) , Snack food, etc.